The new iPhone 3G cannot be unlocked by any software solution till date.
All websites claiming to have a solution are scam, We advise all users to be careful.
The only solution in the world to unlock iPhone 3G is Rebel Simcard.
Because Rebel Simcard goes along with your network simcard into you iPhone 3G and
bypasses the network locks without doing any firmware modification.
Here is a complete manual on how to unlock your iPhone 3G.
First you would need to identify that your iPhone 3G is in what state as of now.
There are only 2 possible states as of now.
Switch on your iPhone 3G.
1. State 1 : You can see itunes logo along with a usb cable, and a slide button showing “Slide for emergency”.
If you slide the bar then a keypad appears.
If this is the case your Phone is not activated, and you will have to activate your phone before you can unlock it.
2. State 2 : You have switched on your iPhone 3G and you can see the springboard with a lot of icons like SMS, Calender etc..
You are lucky!! Unlocking your iPhone is very simple now.
If your iPhone is in State 1 listed above, follow these procedures.
Please note : All info available here is only for educational purposes, We are not responsible in any case whatsoever how you use this information.
Once you have followed this procedure, your iPhone menu will appear, which means your iPhone is activated and now is equivalent to Stage 2 listed above.
Now you should follow the stage 2 procedure to unlock your iPhone 3G.
If your iPhone 3G is in State 2 listed above, follow these procedures.
You will need.
1. Rebel Simcard – Buy one from www.rebelsimcard.com
2. A network simcard which you want to use on your iPhone 3G.
3. Any other phone to test the simcard you want to use on your iPhone 3G.
4. Rebel Simcard cutter to cut your original network simcard.
Now follow the following steps exactly as listed.
1. Switch on the other phone with the simcard which you want to use on your iPhone 3G.
Make a call to make sure your simcard is working fine and also this step will enable your sim to
receive some data from your network which is required for further process.
2. Now take out simcard from this phone.
3. Now take your iPhone 3G, enable Airplane mode and disable 3G and put the Rebel Simcard along with this simcard in your iPhone 3G.
Wait a few seconds, and disable Airplane mode to get network on phone.
Your phone should get network. (If it doesn’t get network, please try to switch off your iPhone for 5 minutes and retry the whole process. )
Now you can use your iPhone 3G as if it was unlocked.
You can now use EDGE, GPRS and all functions of iPhone 3G.
3G service depends on the type of simcard you have and it also depends on the availability of 3G network in your area.
All those countries where there is no 3G, users are advised to switch off 3G mode.
Please note : You should not skip step1 listed above.