It’s legal and you don’t need to hack the iPhone to unlock it.
Use This service is to fully unlock iPhone 4 and all other iphone modesl that are currently locked.
Your phone will always be unlocked even after each new update of your phone firmware
Supported iPhone Versions
All Versions including Latest 4.2 and any future firmwares from Apple
All Future Versions too, this is the only FULL LIFE TIME UNLOCK solution for Apple iPhone as the IMEI is registered as UNLOCKED in Apple database.
iPhone FULL Unlock – How it Works:
– Submit your IMEI number from your phone in the order page(get this 15 digit number by going to SETTINGS / GENERAL / ABOUT on your iPhone)
– Wait a few days till we let you know unlock service is activated in an email.
– Now connect your iphone to itunes without any network sim inside and when connected click on the iphones name.
– Click Restore install latest version of iTunes on your Pc or Mac or click check for updates
– Let itunes Backup your phone and then Flash to the Latest Version.
– Now disconnect phone and reconnect after 10 seconds.
– Now Enter another network simcard that’s not the same network its locked on to
– Connect phone to iTunes with not accepted (not valid) simcard
– Wait until iTunes detects the phone
– iTunes will display (Congratulations, Your iPhone is now unlocked)
– Phone Unlocked.
NOTE : This is the only FULL LIFE TIME UNLOCK solution for Apple iPhone as the IMEI is registered as UNLOCKED in Apple database.
Your phone will always be unlocked even after each new update of your phone firmware !
Detailed info on how the service works in the Background if you would to know more in-depth info
To unlock an iPhone you need the NCK which is a unique 15 digit key. Those keys for unlocking are sitting on Apples servers and send to the iPhone via iTunes while the iPhone is connected to the Mac/PC.
Each iPhone has a unique HWID, NORID, CHIPID, (id’s embedded in the iPhone hardware/chips and unique to each phone), the NCK is only working with the one iPhone where the above are matching. The NCK does not unlock any other iPhone.
Trying to bruteforce the NCK would take years even on high-end computers (NCK Brute Force – The iPhone Wiki).
Trying to guess the NCK is limited as well, After 5 or so unsuccessful attempts, the iPhone becomes permanently locked to the carrier – unless you’re feeling really, really lucky, I wouldn’t try it.
Apple has HWID, NORID, CHIPID… of all iPhones sold in countries, where the iPhone has to be sold unlocked. So once a phone of those is connected via iTunes, the apple servers check HWID, NORID, CHIPID and compare it to their database. If the matching iPhone is marked “factory unlocked” the Apple servers send the unique NCK for this iPhone.
Using this service you are sure your phone will never be locked out and you can always use your favourite network simcard with your iphone.
You just connect to itunes to have you phone unlocked forever.
Easy to do and no need to have technical knowledge.
This service can be used anywhere in the world. but be sure that the imei number of the phone submitted is locked on to the networks that are supported by the Service.