Those who do not have the iPhone 4S and want to install Siri on their old generation devices can use Sara (a Siri clone). Vietnamese developer has developed a new cydia tweak ‘Sara’ – the open virtual assistant like Siri. Sara works on iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPad 1G, iPad 2, iPod touch 4G. The graphic and user interface of Sara is almost the same as Siri.
Since Sara jailbreak tweak packs loads of advanced features such as controls your PC, launch applications, search for songs, et cetera, iPhone 4S users can also give it a shot. And those who were unable to install Siri via Spire tweak and Proxy server on their jailbroken iOS device should consider installing this free Sara tweak. Instructions to install it are simple – just follow the steps below:
FEATURES: Cydia Tweak SARA “Siri Replacement”
- Find local business & direction (everywhere, not only US andCanada)
- Search for song from
- Call, message
- View the movie schedule from nearest cinema
- Read newspaper (via RSS)
- Check mail
- Remote control PC
- Search videos from youtube, search google, Wikipedia
- Toggle on/off system functional (wifi, bluetooth, 3G, et cetera)
- Translate, support > 37 languages
- Read barcode, qr code then find price, local business sell this
- OCR feature (Image to text), you can use Sara instead of scanner
- Social network support, user can take a photo then send to their facebook, twitter
- Search product price, local business
- Open apps
How to install Sara cydia app on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
Step 1: Jailbreak your iOS device. If you haven’t jailbroken your iPhone 4 or iPad 2 yet, you may follow our iPad 2 on 5.0.1 on both Windows and Mac using Greenpois0n Absinthe. iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G, iPad 1G can be jailbroken on 5.0.1 using redsn0w 0.9.10b5. For firmware less than iOS 5, you can use redsn0w tool. The app can be installed on older iOS device with WhiteD00r 5.1 installed.
Step 2: Open Cydia and go to the “Manage” tab, then tap “Sources”
Step 3: Tap Edit, then Add, you should get a dialog asking for a URL
Step 4: Enter this URL: http://isoftjsc.com
Step 5: Tap “Add Source” and wait for Cydia to refresh
Step 6: You should now see a list of Sara official Repo with CONSOLE, Sara for iPhone 2G/3G, iPod touch 2G and Sara for iPhone 4S/4/3GS, iPod touch 4G/3G, iPad 2/1
Select the right version of Sara app that matches your iOS device. You can select Console, to send Sara crash logs to developer for troubleshooting.
Step 7: Respring and reboot your iOS device and you are good to go.
You can alternatively install Sara voice assistant manually on your jailbroken iOS device using iFile. Download Sara .deb file 0.3 iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4/iPod 4g – iPad 2.
Happy Voice Control for all
Rebel 2Phone Dual Standby Sim Case from RebelSimcard.com is one of the most innovative and promising iPhone 4 Accessories device developed since the iPhone was introduced to the market by Apple.
This Allows iPhone users to make and receive calls simultaneously on their iPhone 4
Understanding Rebel 2Phone Dual Standby Sim Case World Exclusive from RebelSimcard.com
Active dual sim is having 2 sim cards which both sim cards are active at the same time, which means you can make and receive calls simultaneously.
Rebel 2Phone for iPhone 4 finally can use two sim cards on their iPhone 4 simultaneously. Thanks to hardwork, creativity and innovation.
Anyone who wants to have 2 active dual sim cards to work simultaneously on their iPhone 4, can now do it with our new Rebel 2Phone Active Dual Standby Sim case for iPhone 4.
How does it work?:
- iPhone 4 case that has a built-in quadband GSM phone and battery in a aesthetically appealing case
- Also has built-in 800mAH battery
- Users only need to add their second sim Normal Mini size card or a micro sim with a micro to mini sim adapter.
- Jailbreak is Required to install the Rebel 2Phone iPhone application.
The Rebel 2Phone case utilises the iphone 4
- Touch screen
- Microfone speaker
- You can make or receive calls on any of your simcards.
- Both sim cards will be active and you can see sim cards signal and battery levels at the top of the screen on your iphone.
- This is one of the most promising hardware developed for the iPhone 4.
Benefits for Active Rebel 2Phone Dual Sim for iPhone 4
- Active Dual-SIM operation allows the use of two services without the need to carry two phones at the same time.
- Using multiple SIM cards allows the user to take advantage of different pricing plans for calls and text messages to certain destinations as well as mobile data usage.
- You can use more 2 sim card on your iPhone 4 to make and receive calls simultaneously. This is true standby.
- Rebel 2Phone has its own GSM phone(use iPhone 4 screen mic speaker etc.) built into our own case, hence, you can receive call simultaneously. This is true dual standby.
- Built-in 1700mAh Battery. This battery is used to power the phone in our case or can you be used as a power extender for your iPhone Battery.
- If you run low on battery on your iPhone you can use the battery from the Rebel 2Phone Case to charge your iPhone.
- Does not use any power from your iPhone. Has it own built-in battery that power the active dual sim.
- Prevent your iPhone 4 from scratches.
- Make Calls with even Locked iPhones. Dont be stuck using your iPhone 4 as an iPod.
Rebel 2Phone Protective case With the technology of piano surface painting and UV antiwear property, specific details of this item offers no significant bits of plastic bond.
The overall coating design style offers your iphone better protection from bumps & scratching.This model is only 0.7mm in thickness which will not make a siginificant plus to your phone.
- GSM double band 900/1800 850/1900
- Battery: 3.7V/800mAh
- Talk Time: 500min. Standby Time: 288h
- Input/Output: 5.0V/500MA
- Dimension: 126(L)*61.8(W)*16.3(D)mm
- Weight: Approx. 59g
- Perfect protect iPhone as a case
- Offer battery to charge the iPhone as a power case
- Put 2 phones in one iPhone 4 and make it dual sim card dual standby
- Compact and fashionable design
- Great Saving when your travel and make calls with local country simcards or roaming simcards.
Using this service you are sure your phone will never be locked out and you can always use your favourite network simcard with your iphone.
You just connect to itunes to have you phone unlocked forever.
Easy to do and no need to have technical knowledge.
This service can be used anywhere in the world. but be sure that the imei number of the phone submitted is locked on to the networks that are supported by the Service.
It’s legal and you don’t need to hack the iPhone to unlock it.
Use This service is to fully unlock iPhone 4 and all other iphone modesl that are currently locked.
This is the only FULL LIFE TIME UNLOCK solution for Apple iPhone as the IMEI is registered as UNLOCKED in Apple database.
Your phone will always be unlocked even after each new update of your phone firmware !
Supported iPhone Models
Any Model Apple iphone 2G 3G 3GS inc Latest iphone 4 model supported.
If your iPhone is not locked to the Specified network above do not use this service
Get ready for the future of the Micro Sim Card – Be one step ahead!
With this cutter, all the measurements are accurately done for the cutter, you just need to input the
Use our micro sim cutter to convert your standard sim card (15*25mm) to micro sim card(12*15mm).then you can use that to your iPad or future iPhone 4G.
Without this cutter, you need to cut the sim card by yourself,
Firstly, you need to measure the sim card and also Make an outline. Then you would hold a scissor to cut the card.
You need to be careful to avoid breaking your sim card.
With the Rebel Micro Sim card Cutter for IPad & IPhone 4G cutter, all the measurement is accurately done for the cutter, you just need to input the sim card in correct way and do this in a safe and efficient manner.
Don’t need buy extra micro sim card for your iPad or iPhone 4G
Don’t need pay for double data fees.
Use one sim card on all devices.
Easy of use to use and cut in safe way in seconds.
Pre-order Now and get it in Early July Description
The micro-SIM was developed by the European Telecommunications Standards Institute along with SCP, 3GPP (UTRAN/GERAN), 3GPP2 (CDMA2000), ARIB, GSMAssociaton (GSMA SCaG and GSMNA), GlobalPlatform, Liberty Alliance, and the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) for the purpose of fitting into devices otherwise too small for a mini-SIM card.
The form factor was mentioned in the Dec 1998 3GPP SMG9 UMTS Working Party, which is the standards-setting body for GSM SIM cards, and the form factor was agreed upon in late 2003.
The micro-SIM was created with backwards compatibility in mind. The major issue with backwards compatibility was the contact area of the chip. Retaining the same contact area allows the micro-SIM to be compatible with the previous, larger SIM readers through the use of plastic cutout surrounds. The SIM was also designed to run at the same speed (5 MHz) as the previous version.
The chairman of EP SCP, Dr. Klaus Vedder, said
- “With this decision, we can see that ETSI has responded to a market need from ETSI customers, but additionally there is a strong desire not to invalidate, overnight, the existing interface, nor reduce the performance of the cards. EP SCP expect to finalise the technical realisation for the third form factor at the next SCP plenary meeting, scheduled for February 2004.”
SIM cards were first made the same size as a credit card (85.60 mm × 53.98 mm × 0.76 mm). The development of physically smaller mobile devices prompted the development of a smaller SIM card, the mini-SIM card. Mini-SIM cards have the same thickness as full-size cards, but their length and width are reduced to 25 mm × 15 mm.
Even smaller device sizes have prompted the development of a yet smaller card size, the 3FF card ormicro-SIM. Micro-SIM cards have the same thickness and contact arrangement again, but the length and width are further reduced to 15 mm × 12 mm. The specifications for the 3FF card or micro-SIM also include additional functionality beyond changing the physical card size.
|SIM card||Standard reference||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Full-size||ISO/IEC 7810:2003, ID-1||85.60||53.98||0.76|
|Mini-SIM||ISO/IEC 7810:2003, ID-000||25.00||15.00||0.76|
|Micro-SIM||ETSI TS 102 221 V9.0.0, Mini-UICC||15.00||12.00||0.76|